C & D Operating Procedures
1. The construction and demolition rate will be $26.00 plus $8.75 assessment fee for a total of $34.75 per ton.
2. All C&D loads must be screened at the new C&D cell as it arrives.
3. An attendant will be on duty at the site to screen loads and clarify if it is C&D waste.
4. Attendant will contact the scale house to inform weighmaster of the type of material and the weighmaster will apply the appropriate rate.
5. Loads containing ANY material other than C&D will be required to pay the regular rate of $41.75 per ton and must be disposed of in the proper place.
C&D MATERIAL DEFINITION
Any and all materials used for the construction or demolition of a dwelling or structure, which may include:
shingles, wood, siding, concrete, rock, carpet, tile, lineouleum, dry-wall, paneling, light fixtures, wiring, associated electrical products, sinks, comodes and tubs, plumbing products, soffit, facia and guttering, cinder blocks, brick, mortar, trim and moulding, wall paper, ceiling tile, heating and cooling ducts, cabinets, shelves, water and sewer pipes, rebar, insulation, doors and windows.
Landfill Gas Creates Gas into Electricity
For more information click on News top of home pageMore
Did You Know...
In the month of September 2017, RCSWA Litter Control Division cleaned 15 dump sites, investigated 63 complaints and issued 21 NOV's (Notice of Violation). Four court cases. Three warrants for the month of September 2017 were obtained. 3,700 lbs. of litter was brought into the landfill by Officers Dunn and Barley for the month of September 2017.