C & D Operating Procedures
1. The construction and demolition rate will be $26.00 plus $8.75 assessment fee for a total of $34.75 per ton.
2. All C&D loads must be screened at the new C&D cell as it arrives.
3. An attendant will be on duty at the site to screen loads and clarify if it is C&D waste.
4. Attendant will contact the scale house to inform weighmaster of the type of material and the weighmaster will apply the appropriate rate.
5. Loads containing ANY material other than C&D will be required to pay the regular rate of $41.75 per ton and must be disposed of in the proper place.
C&D MATERIAL DEFINITION
Any and all materials used for the construction or demolition of a dwelling or structure, which may include:
shingles, wood, siding, concrete, rock, carpet, tile, lineouleum, dry-wall, paneling, light fixtures, wiring, associated electrical products, sinks, comodes and tubs, plumbing products, soffit, facia and guttering, cinder blocks, brick, mortar, trim and moulding, wall paper, ceiling tile, heating and cooling ducts, cabinets, shelves, water and sewer pipes, rebar, insulation, doors and windows.
Landfill Gas Creates Gas into Electricity
For more information click on News at the top of Home page.More
Did You Know...
In the month of December 2020, RCSWA Litter Control Division cleaned 14 dump sites, investigated 44 complaints and issued 17 NOV's (Notice of Violation). Two court cases for the month of December. There were 2 warrants obtained for the month of December 2020. 2,4800 lbs (1.24 tons) of litter was brought into the landfill by litter control Officers John Dunn and Mitch Barley for the month of December 2020.